Monday, August 10, 2009

Tamil Dramas

Many of my friends know that I am an ardent fan of Tamil Dramas, especially of those by Cho, SVe Sekar and Crazy Mohan. I belong to an 'elite class of enthusiasts' who go to bed listening to a drama, and you would be surprised to know that in some communities in Orkut, people put up the drama which was running the previous night, in the bed side.

Most of the reactive on-liners, that I often crack, are inspired by great humourists like Cho, Crazy Mohan, Venkat, GK and Krishnakumar (wirters for Natakapriya).

Some episodes in those dramas are unforgettable and I wish to share them under a common head "Drama Classics - #" - something like thought for the week or thought for the day or heck whenever I get a thought of it :P

Yours humourously,

Sriram ;o)

1 comment:

Mambalam Mani said...

I dont like S.Ve Shekar much. Crazy Mohan sollu. Adhu brilliance.